Monday, October 11, 2010

175

What is 175?  It's not a speeding ticket, or my weight (I wish).  It is my baby's heartbeat inside of my wife.  She got sick and threw up 17 times on Saturday so we went to the ER to get her hydrated and make sure everything was fine.  And it was.  But while they checked her they brought a machine to check the baby's heartbeat and that is when we heard it for the first time.
God is so great and amazing.  Just to hear the beat and know that everything is developing and working.  It's simply amazing.  The nurse is guessing it's a girl (which would be awesome) but we will be happy either way.  Anyway, I am humbled by God and the blessings I have in my wife, my church, our future baby, and so many other areas.  I ask that you pray for my wife and baby for protection and for a healthy baby and mom in April 2011!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment